Monday, November 30, 2009

I'll have to come back to this thought later

The sheer amount of Snuggies, Dog Snuggies, and other similar products now available at pretty much every store and website I've been to recently has made me realize that the visions Hollywood has always had for our future wardrobes may not be that far off. Wow.

In fact, I just realized this is my second post mentioning said Snuggies. Do you see how fast this is spreading?

Hmm. I wonder how long it will be before we see people in public in their Snuggies/Slankets/Blankets with Sleeves. Got any pictures yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll delete anything bot-like or offensive. Keep it clean, family may read this. Yadda yadda yadda. I do this blog for myself, but feel free to let me know anything you're dying to say! (If you're one of those people that just says things like "this is dumb," or "you suck": You're the one who just found some random persona's blog, read it, hated it, and took the time to tell everyone you hated it. Who sucks now? ^_^)